[wisb] Slowness on WisBirdn

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 15:40:24 -0500

Some of you have obviously noticed that posts to Wisbirdn are not coming
through in a timely fashion (I would assume the number of double-posts
of the same message is due to folks trying it again after their first
attempt appears not to have gone through, although both posts seem to
then come through with the same time stamp.)  This does appear to be an
ongoing problem both yesterday and today - it's especially frustrating,
given the sheer number of rarities that many are curious about.  Not
much I can do, I'm afraid - it's likely due to Freelists.org's ongoing
rebuilding efforts.

Peter Fissel
Helpless/Unhelpful Wisbirdn Admin/Monitor Guy
Madison WI