[wisb] Re: Slaty - backed gull.

  • From: "Cynthia Bridge" <cynthiabridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hwb1919@xxxxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 07:33:49 -0600

Some have suggested between 11-2, but it seems from reports and my own
experience, anywhere from 9:30-3:30 is a good possibility. If the birds are
not on the ponds or the hill immediately east of the ponds, check the
Menard's Outlot next to Kohls on the south side of I94. Also driving the
roads on the east side of the dump, Ranch Rd. (between Switzke and X) is a
good alternative for finding gulls if the gulls are MIA from the pond area
or Kohl's.

Cynthia Bridge
Fort Atkinson, Jefferson Co.