[wisb] Scissor-tailed Flycatcher-yes\Kewaunee County

  • From: "Tom Wood" <tcwood729@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 18:16:07 -0500

Tom Uttech and I watched the bird for about 10 minutes between 3:10-3:20
P.M. on a red bin or small shed adjacent to a weathered deteriorating barn
1/4 mile south of CTH  O on the west side of CTH E. It flew to the rusted
vent of the small adjacent building between the small red bin and the barn.

Moments after Tom Uttech pulled away, it flew back into the field out of
view. I can see why it is intermittently seen. When it is in the low areas
of the

field it is impossible to spot.

Thomas C. Wood,Menomonee Falls,Waukesha County