[wisb] Schumcher RD Marbled Godwit video from May 10

  • From: Lester Doyle <zzzlester@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 23:28:49 -0500

My 15 year old son is helping me edit and download some video that from some
of the birds that have come at Schumacher during this years spring
migration.  Later this week, I hope to have video up of the Glossy Ibis and
of the Hudsonian Godwit.
link to Marbled Godwit video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwlNym8IEQw

Lester Doyle