[wisb] Scaup photo links not working

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 08:30:33 -0600

Seems that I should have checked that all of the links I posted last
night were still working (it was an old email that I forwarded out of a
folder.)  The Scaup ID article is still there, but the photos don't seem
to be (I tried using both Firefox and IE.)  Was anyone else able to view
the photos?  I'm curious if another browser (e.g., Chrome or Safari) is
able to show the photos.  The goose ones appear to still work.

Peter Fissel
Madison WI