[wisb] Re: SNOW in MKE

  • From: Annhamon@xxxxxxx
  • To: helenjp@xxxxxxx, wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 18:22:15 -0500 (EST)

Could the posts please say Snowy instead of Snow?   Gave me a start there.

Ann Hamon
Madison WI

In a message dated 11/23/2011 11:34:31 A.M. Central Standard Time,
helenjp@xxxxxxx writes:
Rick  Fare asked me to post his finding of an immature snowy this morning.
It was  located WAY out on the breakwall by the petroleum pier.

Helen  Pugh
Racine

Sent from my iPhone####################
You received  this email because you are subscribed to the Wisconsin
Birding Network  (Wisbirdn).
To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use  the Wisbirdn web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn
Visit  Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at:  //www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn