[wisb] Rough-legged Hawk, Late Report Town of Lebanon, Dodge County

  • From: "Eileen Worman" <eileenworman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 14:44:53 -0600

All the posts regarding sightings of Rough-legged Hawks made me think I should
have noted my sighting back on 11/26 at my place.
A light morph one spent a good ten minutes hovering and soaring in the wind
over our property that day, thrilling us and our son who was home for the
holiday.
The only other exciting winter bird we've had other than the hawk was a
three-day visit from a Northern Shrike back on November 9th-11th.
Eileen Worman
Town of Lebanon, Dodge County