[wisb] Rosendale CBC: Friday Dec 16th

  • From: Seth Cutright <ferruginous.hawk82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 18:11:16 -0500

Hello All,

For now I have decided to run the Rosendale CBC on the first Friday of
the count time.  That is Friday December 16th.  I know some people who
can already help, and others who might like to help.  So if you would
like to do this count please get a hold of me.  It is up in Fond du
Lac county.  It is also a smaller area so if I get lots of helpers one
can be done early.  Most of the time areas probably get done around
noon, and maybe as late as 2pm.  So the more helpers the better.  Lots
of country roads around so really does not take much time.

If you can help let me know, let me know for sure...and if you think
you might like to help out also let me know.  Or pass this along to
others who you know would like or be interested in helping.

You can email me here, or at my other address at:  seth.cutright@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

-Seth Cutright
Rehoboth Beach, DE