[wisb] Redpolls-SW Madison, Dane Co.

  • From: Myrna Deaton <mdeaton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:25:42 -0500 (EST)

There were about 20 redpolls in a birch tree on Muirfield Rd. about 2 blocks
south of Raymond Rd. around noon today.  One of them seemed pale, but without
binocs, I couldn't see it well enough to determine what it was.  By the time I
ran home and got my binocs and returned 15 minutes later, they were gone.  I
searched the surrounding area and could not relocate them, but there are
hundreds of birch trees in the neighborhood.

Myrna Deaton
Madison, Dane Co.