[wisb] Redpolls SW Madison

  • From: James Schwarz <jfschwar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 14:22:49 -0600

At about noon I found a flock of around 100 Redpolls near the corner of
Manchester Road and Manchester Court.
I had good looks at them but was unable to find a Hoary Redpoll in the group.
This area is perhaps a mile south and east of those reported yesterday.
Both areas were hilly with birch trees of similar age.

Jim Schwarz
Madison, Dane Co