[wisb] Rare photos of an albino hummingbird

  • From: Sharon Reilly <reillyhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WISC Rare bird <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 13:50:27 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

You may have seen these already.   Another friend shared these images of an
albino hummingbird.  NOT taken in WI so don't get too excited.

http://squee.icanhascheezburger.com/2011/09/29/cute-animals-rare-albino-hummingbird/

Also I went over to Milwaukee yesterday and was nearly blown over when I went
to the Marina. Did not get to see the LT duck, Hybrid duck or Snowy Owl. But I
didn't spend much time looking. Had to get to my meeting.

I'm looking for someone in Milwaukee who can show me around on my next visit.
Think I need to plan a trip that is not business related and only go birding.
The soonest would probably be next weekend. Hopefully all of these birds will
still be around. I'm not familiar with the birding spots there, any advice or a
guide would be  greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sharon
Baraboo