[wisb] Re: Radars are lit up this morning

  • From: John H Idzikowski <idzikoj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 12:53:31 -0500 (CDT)

The migration over NW Wisc was indeed quite heavy last night. Check out this
early morning loop; note the swarms of migrants concentrating on the south
shore and then coming off of Lake Superior heading well inland until just after
13:00 UTC

http://www.rap.ucar.edu/weather/radar/displayRad.php?icao=KDLH&prod=bref1&bkgr=black&endDate=20090910&endTime=14&duration=4

John I, Milwaukee