[wisb] RFI NW territory

  • From: andy gruse <andygruse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 08:57:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,

I'm asking for some back channel information.  I'm going to be in Hudson
Thursday night and have Friday open.  My son will be with me and they just
talked about Trumpeter Swans in a class at school.  So, I know they're over
there somewhere and wondering if anyone can give me locations where I can show
him some Trumpeter Swans.  Obviously, traveling an hour or so from there is not
a problem.  Thanks for the info in advance,

Andy
Neenah,
Winnebago County