[wisb] Re: RFI: Any more sightings of Ross's Goose In Waukesha Co.?

  • From: "Anne Moretti" <amoretti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 14:25:38 -0600

Zak and anyone else trying for the Ross' Goose,

Pat and I were there this morning between 9:00 - 10:15 when it started to
snow and did not see the Ross' Goose or the White-fronted or cackling geese,
either. There were 6 trumpeter swans visable from the dock, along with many
Canadas, a few mallards and goldeneyes. We checked the nearby fields, but
not a goose was seen. Please post if you seen anything this afternoon.

Anne Moretti
Dousman
Waukesha Co.