[wisb] Re: Potential rarity in Oshkosh

  • From: "Terri Welisek" <terriw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korducki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Wisconsin Birding Network'" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 12:06:49 -0600

When a woman says blue-blue she is not likely describing the pale steel blue
or robin's egg blue of a mountain bluebird but the significant color an
indigo bunting. We have about ten thousand variations of describing colors
like green using sage, dusty green, lime, forest, kelly, celeron...

Terri Welisek
Sherwood WI Calumet County