[wisb] Possible Brewster's and confirmed bear!

Went for a walk east of house this evening.  I had a nano-second look at
what I believe was a Brewster's Warbler.  I would've stayed in the area
longer, but I had my ten-month old son with me and suddenly had a bear close
by.  Figured I would try for the bird at a different time....
Joey Reichhoff
Barronett
Barron County