[wisb] Portage County- Greater Prairie Chicken Quality photos

  • From: bill askme <faithful_falcon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 19:14:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

Just thought I would share with you some of my photos from my trip to Portage
County to view the Greater Prairie Chickens.

Also I have a link to a pair of sandhill crane taken in Erin Wisconsin

and lastly a nice Red-breasted woodpecker taken in Washington County

Enjoy, and happy birding to you all,

William ( Bill ) Joers
Colgate Wisconsin
Washington County