[wisb] Pewaukee morning sightings

  • From: Erik Bruhnke <birdfedr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 16:49:46 -0600

This morning I visited Simmons Woods, in good ol' home sweet home Pewaukee.
It was fun to see and hear Cardinals again... they're a somewhat tricky bird
to find up in the northern woods of Duluth, MN! The whistle of a Brown
Creeper was also heard this morning. Here's my list from this morning's walk
around the park:
Location:     Simmons Woods Park
Observation date:     12/3/09
Number of species:     7

Canada Goose     8
Red-tailed Hawk     1
Hairy Woodpecker     1
Black-capped Chickadee     1
White-breasted Nuthatch     2
Brown Creeper     1
Northern Cardinal     1

Good birdwatching,
Erik Bruhnke

Waukesha, WI
NATURALLY AVIAN - Guided bird hikes and bird photography
www.pbase.com/birdfedr
birdfedr@xxxxxxxxx