[wisb] Pelicans Rock River Jefferson Co.

  • From: "Mike Duchek" <mikeduchek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 18:37:48 -0500

Haven't seen many posts on pelicans lately, so... Just got home and on the
way off of I-94 I am pretty sure I saw a raft (can I call it that?) of
pelicans in the Rock River.  This is 1 mile west of HWY 26 on the north side
of I-94.  Seemed to be mostly huddled together in a group, but I think there
were at least a couple dozen.  I'll try to look again on my way tomorrow.

-Mike Duchek, Waukesha, Waukesha Co.