[wisb] Pardeeville CBC - crows

  • From: "Mark and Sue Martin" <goosep@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisconsin Birding Network" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 21:57:29 -0600

Hi
William Damm and I completed one area on the Pardeeville CBC.  About 1/3 the
way through the count William mentioned the lack of crows.  Almost at the end
that changed when we found a unharvested sunflower food plot on DNR land east
of Dates Mill Pond and counted 330 crows.

Mark Martin
Goose Pond Sanctuary
W7503 Kampen Road
Arlington, WI 53911