[wisb] Re: Ozaukee Washington Land Trust eBird hotspots

  • From: "Cynthia Bridge" <cynthiabridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cynthiabridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 12:49:19 -0500

I also did a quick inventory of the OWLT hotspots in eBird against those
preserves listed at their website.  I do not have hotspots for Zinn, Pavcek,
Decorah or Kratzsch.  So if you bird these areas or have birded these areas
and eBirded your checklist, please send a hotspot suggestion via eBird.
Thanks.

Cynthia Bridge

WI eBird Hotspot Reviewer

Fort Atkinson, Jefferson County