[wisb] Off topic: Avian Art in South Milwaukee

  • From: Betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 14:47:26 EDT

We interrupt your warbler consciousness(es), to bring you a  special
announcement of a FREE art display now at the South Milwaukee Public  Library.
It
is really a lovely tribute to printmaking and old style book  illustration,
but prominently features the elegant and colorful woodcuts of  David
Owlsely whose work features puffins and other nature themes.  If  you're in the
area, I suggest you take a look at this splendid exhibit in the  entry
vestibule.  The library is on 10th Street which, if southbound, is  the
continuation of Packard Avenue out of Cudahy.

And now back to our regular programming..... MIGRATION!!!!

Betsy Abert, SE Milw. Co.
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585010x1201462743/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May
Excfooter51109NO62)