[wisb] Off Topic

  • From: "R & C Dermody" <cdermody@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'wisbirdn'" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 19:25:59 -0500

I have always been very fascinated with northern lights (the Aurora)  Usually I
go to bed quite early so seldom get to see them.  Is there a group in Wisconsin
that pays attention to this.  I would love to have my phone number on a link to
be alerted when this phenomenon appears.

Cathy Dermody, St. Francis, Southeastern Milwaukee County