[wisb] OT - birdjam

  • From: Stacy Taeuber <srtaeuber@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 14:57:48 -0600

Do folks out there have and use the Birdjam software for the ipod or
iphone? What do you think of it? I got the software as a gift and
just realized I have to buy the Stokes CDs separately! It's not an
inexpensive investment, but if it's a good way to learn bird songs,
I'll go for it!
Thanks for any reviews/suggestions.
-Stacy Taeuber
Madison, WI