[wisb] Re: North woods - Spruce Grouse photos

  • From: "Korducki" <korducki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nicka29@xxxxxxxxx>, "wisbirdn" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:49:59 -0500

Great photos Nick!  Thanks for sharing.  Tom Wood called the hotline earlier
in the week to report a female Spruce Grouse on Fire Lane Road east of Old
45 north of Conover.  This is a good traditional spot to find them but they
have not been seen reliably there recently.  Tom commented that this was his
8th attempt this year and he finally saw one.

Mark Korducki, New Berlin