[wisb] Re: No RB Nuthatches

  • From: Ryan Chrouser <rjchrouser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k9house1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 09:41:34 -0600

I haven't had one at my feeders since October.  Prior to that I have had
one every month since we moved into our current house about two years ago.
I am guessing that this year they went south looking for more reliable food
sources.  I hope to see them back in the spring.  They are certainly one of
my favorite birds!
Ryan Chrouser
Fall Creek, Eau Claire Co