[wisb] Nine Springs trip tonight canceled

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 14:47:30 -0500

I just had an inquiry about the Nine Springs trip this evening, which is
definitely canceled.  Even if the rain lets up by then, it will be very
cold, windy and damp, so birds are unlikely to be very easy to find.
There also isn't much there, according to Dan Doeppers.  He only found
one shorebird and two or three warbler spp. on Wednesday afternoon when
it was so nice, and with the wind shift to northerly that night, I doubt
much came in since then.  Maybe next year...

Peter Fissel
Madison, Dane Co.