[wisb] Nice day in Southern Dodge Co

  • From: "Rhonda Schrab" <rdzs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 20:48:23 -0500

On daybreak walk on Wild Goose Trail heard FOY SEDGE WRENS and saw
white-throated sparrows. Way home savannah sparrow. Think I found a
replacement spot for below the dam in Husty, below the dam in Neosho. In a
quick stop had my best number of warblers so far this year, about 15
yellow-rumped. Elmwood Rd. about 15 white pelicans. About a mile from
Elmwood my FOY SOLITARY SANDPIPER. After supper walk to my woods FOY
LINCOLN SPARROW, yellow-bellied sapsucker, 2 brown thrashers, 2
ruby-crowned kinglets, 1 eastern meadowlark and 1 house wren.
Dave Schrab

Hustisford WI

Dodge Co