[wisb] Re: New study overturns prevailing theory of how birds navigate

  • From: "Tom Wood" <tcwood729@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 17:05:03 -0500

I agree with Tom Erdman that the title was a bit misleading. It  turns out
that particular cells in one species are not what they thought they were. I
guess
they needed a "hook" to get people to read the article, and I suspect they
caught more than a few of us who are interested in birds. Not the major
discovery the title implies.

Tom Wood