[wisb] My Last Post (for a while)

  • From: "Evan Barrientos" <ebarrientos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisbirdn" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 22:22:49 -0500

Hello everyone,
For those of you who don't know, I have been in high schol while posting to
wisbirdn. Now, I am leaving Wisconsin to attend Cornell University, majoring in
Natural Resources. Thank you to everyone for all the help and advice you have
given me on travelling and local birding. It has been a pleasure being a member
of this birding community. For those of you who would like to continue receive
links to my photos, please contact me at my new email, emb326@xxxxxxxxxxx, or
just keep checking my website, www.ebarrientos.smugmug.com. Also, to those who
email me outside of wisbirdn, note that my email has been changed.
Thank you all once again, I'll miss this, and I look forward to subscribing
once again in June.
Sincerely,
Evan Barrientos
Milwaukee, WI