[wisb] Middleton - Black-throated Blue Warblers

  • From: Mike McDowell <mcdomik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 15:33:12 -0500

All,

My regular morning birding crew found 2 BLACK-THROATED BLUE WARBLERS
(male & female) at the first bridge going east from Park Street this
morning at Pheasant Branch Conservancy. Other warblers included
ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLER, NASHVILLE WARBLER, TENNESEE WARBLER, and
YELLOW-RUMPED WARBLERS. After we left, another birder reported
NORTHERN PARULA, SCARLET TANAGER, and BLUE-HEADED VIREO near the same
area. Other species present included WHITE-THROATED SPARROW, FOX
SPARROW, RUBY-CROWNED KINGLET, GOLDEN-CROWNED KINGLET, and
YELLOW-BELLIED SAPSACKER.

Good birding!

Mike M.

--