[wisb] Madison

  • From: Al Schirmacher <alschirmacher@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 11:40:08 -0600

I will be in Madison 2/18-2/21 for my oldest son's wedding.  There is a
possibility of slipping away for a spot of birding.
Is Horicon the most consistent, relatively close spot for Snowy Owls?  Anything
else northern or of interest that's hung around a bit?

My thanks.

Al Schirmacher
Muscotah, KS
Formerly Madison, WI