[wisb] Little Gulls North Point Sheboygan 6/10/14. Some images from the morning...

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 07:59:04 -0500

Hi all,
I decided to make a run up to North Point in Sheboygan Wisconsin to see
what gulls were hanging out. There have been some nice gull species
reported and I was not let down. Literally 1,000′s of them with 2 Little
Gulls – 1st summer, being the highlight for the day as we know they are not
very common. Other gull species, 100′s of Bonaparte’s, along with the
common Herring and Ring-billed gulls. I witnessed a confrontation with the
2 Little Gulls which was very exciting. The early morning sunlight  gave
some beautiful color to these birds.

Little Gull images from the morning at the link below if you care to view
them:

http://www.windowtowildlife.com/little-gulls-north-point-sheboygan-wisconsin-june-10-2014/

Thanks and good birding,

Jim Edlhuber