[wisb] Leaderless Warbler Walk at PBC tomorrow (Dane Co.)

  • From: Peter Fissel <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 20:42:48 -0500

I just had word from Mike McDowell that he can't lead the Pheasant Branch
Warbler Walk tomorrow (Thursday 9/12) morning.  I would do it myself, but my
knee is extremely cranky tonight and I have no idea if I'll be able to walk
tomorrow morning.  Feel free to show up and bird on your own, or with others.
Doubtless there will be "confusing fall warblers" to figure out (just took a
look at the radar - in the words of Rocket J. Squirrel, "Hokey smoke!")

Anyone who still plans to show up should meet at the Park St. deadend near
Parisi Park in Middleton at 7:00 a.m.  There will be another walk there next
Tuesday - with luck, one of us will be healthy enough by then to lead it...

Peter Fissel
Madison Audubon Field Trips Coordinator
Madison WI