[wisb] Lake Kegonsa State Park bird walks Wed 6:30 am

  • From: Buboarcto@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:27:38 EDT

Hi all!

If the weather is reasonable, we will lead a bird walk in Lake Kegonsa
State Park, north of Stoughton in Dane County, the next 3 Wednesdays starting
this week April 29.  A state park sticker is required.  We will meet  at the
boat landing.

We will bird our way through several good habitats: the  parking lot edges,
the lakeshore, interior swamp, an open area with  large trees, the marsh
including the platform, and various forest types - lots  of opportunity for
varied bird encounters.

All are welcome.

Sandy-Ursula Petersen, rural Stoughton, Dane County
Pat Ready, Stoughton, Dane County

web. Get the Radio Toolbar!