[wisb] Kohler-Andrae SP Birds this Morning

  • From: Andrea Szymczak <harrierhawk1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 08:55:30 -0500

Despite the fog and drizzle, I spent 2.5 hrs driving roads and walking the
Woodland Dunes Trail in search of the previously reported Yellow-thr
Warbler.  Did not have luck with that bird, however, I did find a BROWN
CREEPER singing his lovely cascading song.  I made a short video of him
investigating a tree trunk too :-)  Other species of interest included:
1 HOODED WARBLER, 1 BLACKBURNIAN WARBLER, 6 PINE WARBLER, 2 BLACK-THR GREEN
WARBLER, RED-BR NUTHATCH & many MARSH WRENS.
Summer is officially here!
Andrea Szymczak
Waukesha, WI