[wisb] Introduction/E. Bluebird

  • From: "Alice Droske" <catbird@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 09:51:33 -0600

=20

My name is Alice Droske. I live in Elk Mound, WI.  I just signed onto =
the
list.

I wanted to share that on February 19th, 2012 in Wild Rose, WI which is
centrally located in the state, I watched a male Eastern Bluebird =
checking
out bluebird houses at my cousin's house.  The male was interested in
various boxes and was seen carrying nesting material into a box he =
selected.
The temperature that day was 39=B0.  I also spotted three male Eastern
Bluebirds at this same location on December 25, 2011. =20

Alice Droske

Elk Mound, WI =20

=20

"Follow your heart wherever it takes you and be happy."

=20