[wisb] Interesting article, No sightings

  • From: Paul Sparks <paul.sparks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Bird Net <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 10:05:39 -0600

I saw this on the Washington State email bird list, which I'm following
because of a planned spring trip. Article is about bird feeders changing the
habits and the bodies of a warbler in England;
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/wildlife/6718307/Britains-bird-tables-changing-the-path-of-evolution.html
Paul Sparks
Glendale, Milwaukee County