[wisb] Ibis sp. Dane County

  • From: Kyle Lindemer <kyle.lindemer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WI Bird List <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 11:25:53 -0500

The Ibis was still present at the Cty Hwy DM and Cty Hwy I pond in Dane County
at 9:45am. Below is an unedited album of photos I digiscoped with my iPhone. I
have had several experienced birders weigh in both ways on this bird. It may be
better off left unidentified.
https://flickr.com/photos/83624947@N04/sets/72157648157458957

Kyle Lindemer
Madison, Dane County