[wisb] Hummingbird

  • From: Alan & Joan Linquist <linquists@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 17:05:43 -0700 (PDT)

My wife just spotted a hummingbird at the feeder.  Also, we have been getting
regular attendance in our garden and at the feeders from white-crowned sparrows
and chipping sparrows. Finally, there seems to be an elusive black capped
chickadee nesting in our birdhouse.  We rarely see him but whenever we give up,
thinking he's left, I hear him or see him or them slipping into the house.