[wisb] Re: Hummer in Mequon directions

  • From: korducki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx, "wisbirdn" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 17:36:28 +0000

Perhaps Ray and Tina could comment on this but I was under the impression that
birders needed to contact them first for permission to see the bird and
directions. I also was told that birders should stay in the front yard and view
the feeders from the old basketball court. A few people mentioned walking
around the house to view the feeder in the backyard yesterday. Maybe directions
have changed but I don't want anyone to overstep their bounds. Ray and Tina
have been very gracious in allowing us to visit their yard. Thanks again you
two and please let us know the best way for birders to visit and if there are
any other requests.
Mark Korducki, New Berlin

From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: wisbirdn-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 11:10:12
To: wisbirdn<wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [wisb] Hummer in Mequon directions

Hi all,
I'd like to view Hummer in Mequon, If someone could back channel the
directions or address I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jim Edlhuber
Town of Genesee, Waukesha Co