[wisb] Hooded Warbler- St. Croix County

  • From: <lpersico@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 14:39:23 -0500

Long looks at a male Hooded Warbler on Saturday at Willow River State Park,
east of Hudson. Also seen again on the DNR land near 3-Lakes off of County E
east of Hudson I observed 6-10 LeConte's sparrows and a minimum of 40+
Henslow's sparrows this past Friday. By Saturday, the number had dropped
considerably.
Also, yesterday at Willow River State Park, I observed 17 species of warblers
as the first real diverse wave of warblers hit the county. Great birding now,
too bad I still have to work.
Good Birding!
Larry Persico
Hudson, St Croix County
PS-Tom Soulen, I accidently deleted your last reply before reading. I apologize.

To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use Wisbirdn web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn.
Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at: //www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn.