[wisb] Help ID'ing Horicon birds

  • From: thomas657@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 14:23:51 -0500

I am going back and labeling  few bird photos.  I have a few that I am unable
to ID or would like confirmation.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  The photos
were taken in early October.

My best guess - a female Northern Pintail?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22836210@N03/6709620339/in/photostream

I've been told I have a Lesser Yellowlegs and I'm guessing at another female
Northern Pintail:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22836210@N03/6709620215/in/photostream/

Another Lesser Yellowlegs?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22836210@N03/6709619971/in/photostream/

My best guess is that this is a Palm Warbler:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22836210@N03/6709619909/in/photostream/

I wouldn't be shocked if I was wrong on all counts, but hopefully I got
something right.

Thanks,
Tom Wright
Wales