[wisb] Harris's Sparrow

  • From: Jeff Peterson <peterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 11:45:06 -0500

I stepped outside this morning to see if I could dissuade a bluebird from body
slamming our bedroom window. My eye was caught by a Harris's Sparrow perched
only ten or 12 feet away in a black walnut tree. I got a second look at him
later in the morning when he was on the ground outside our breakfast nook.

Jeff Peterson
Polk County