[wisb] Harrington, CtyD

  • From: "Steve Thiessen" <stevethiessen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisb" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 19:24:33 -0600

 One of the best stops today was at Harrington Beach, at the end of Cty D. Mark
Hodgson and I had 6 Glaucous (2 1st winter, 1 3rd and 3 adults), 2 adult Great
Black-backed and 1 adult Lesser Black-backed gulls. Seemed like every time we
stopped we would see a Glaucous Gull.
 At Sheyboygan,  we saw the Barrow's Goldeneye and a Common Loon in the harbor.
 We made it to Dike road ,at 4:30. No short-eareds, but a Snowy Owl was on the
tree past the spillway.
Steve Thiessen Stoughton Dane co.