[wisb] Re: Harlequin Algoma - Yes

  • From: "Tom Wood" <tcwood729@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:04:21 -0600

I last saw the Harlequin Duck in Milwaukee on Jan. 31, but have only looked
for it twice since then. For what its worth, the photos posted look like
the first winter male is in the same stage of transition as the Milwaukee
bird  seen on 1/31. However, I suppose most first winter males might look
the same
at this time of year. I guess we'll have to see if the Milwaukee bird shows
up again in Milwaukee.

 Thomas Wood,Menomonee Falls, Waukesha County