[wisb] Gov Nelson Thrasher

  • From: Paul Noeldner <paul_noeldner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 05:36:24 -0500

Beautiful Brown Thrasher singing its heart out in a big oak and thicket at the
edge of the Gov Nelson St Park prairie, across from the bench on the trail that
goes along the hill and woods, also a couple Eastern Meadowlarks, lots of Field
Sparrows, and heard one Song Sparrow, on Sunday noon walk - Paul and Barb
Noeldner, Maple Bluff
Paul Noeldner 608-698-0104
ethicalguidebook.com
 /