[wisb] Goose Island - La Crosse Co.

  • From: Doering <abdoering@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 15:50:33 -0700

Among the "usual" suspects for this time of year, we saw:
Northern Parula
Cape May warbler
yellow rumped warbler
on the walking trail that begins at the flagpole.  They were in tall trees in
the clearing across from Byers Lake.

Also saw Foresters terns along the main road as we left this morning at about
10:40am.

Anita, Bill & Max Doering
La Crosse Co., WI

To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use Wisbirdn web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn.
Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at: //www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn.