[wisb] GHO Thanks to everyone who helped me, nest found

  • From: bill askme <faithful_falcon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 10:44:21 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,
I would like to thank each and everyone of you that emailed me either directly,
or through wisirdn. When I asked for information on the GHO in my area.  Your
help and information, allowed me to pin point the nest location.  My wife and
I  both were able to glass the female as she sat on her eggs today, we do not
own a spotting scope, so used a pair of binoculars instead.  I know better then
to give out the location here. but am willing to report the progress to anyone
who wishes to be kept in the loop as to the progress of this nest.

William ( Bill ) Joers
Colgate Wisconsin
Washington County