[wisb] Fwd: Re: Off topic-snake id

  • From: Melody Walsh <island.melody@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 12:26:04 -0600

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Melody Walsh" <island.melody@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Nov 14, 2014 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: [wisb] Off topic-snake id
To: <sandyrueckert@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc:
Randy Holm is the Ranger on Rock Island and my significant other.  If you
could forward the photo to me.  We can look into it.

We did have a fairly large snake near the boathouse this summer.  As I
recall it was a Pine or Fox snake... Can't remember.  It wasn't the usual
Brown Water Snakes.

Melody Walsh
Washington Island